1. Below we inform you about the nature, extent and purpose of the processing of your personal data when using our online shop. Personal data is all information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person.
2. Responsible within the meaning of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is the natural or legal person who, alone or together with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data. For personal data processed by the provider of this online shop, is responsible within the meaning of the DSGVO: Unikfair, Bergfeld 14, 91623 Saxony near Ansbach - Germany. Phone 0174811473763 and by e-mail at email@example.com.
3. If you conclude a contract with us via our shop, you deposit your name and the billing address or deviating delivery address.
4. We process the data referred to in paragraph 3 electronically for the proper performance of the contract, in particular for the delivery, invoicing, booking of payments and the processing of returns and complaints. This data processing is based on Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR. We keep this data stored until all mutual claims from the respective contractual relationship with you are completely settled.
5. For a contract between you and us it is necessary that we receive your name and address. The necessity of providing this data results from the statutory provisions (eg § 312i (1) (3) BGB, § 14 (4) UStG). Without providing this data, you can not conclude a contract with us.
6. As far as we send you physical goods on the basis of the purchase contract, we will transmit your specified delivery address to Deutsche Post DHL as a service provider for the purpose of delivering your order to you on the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b GDPR.
9. If you send us a message via the "contact form" function, we will receive your e-mail address along with your message (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR). If you send us a message by e-mail, we will save your message with the sender's data (name, e-mail address) in order to answer it and to respond to any subsequent questions (legal base: Article 6 (1) Letter f DSGVO). For receiving, storing and sending e-mails, we use an e-mail provider who acts for us as a service provider in accordance with Article 28 GDPR. We will delete the information collected from your message no later than six months after your last communication with you, subject to the following paragraph.
10. If you provide us with a legally relevant declaration on the contractual relationship (for example, a revocation or a complaint), the legal basis for processing, irrespective of the means of transmission, is also Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR. In such a case, we will delete the data related to your declaration as soon as all reciprocal claims from the contractual relationship have been finally settled and the commercial and tax retention periods have expired.
11. An article photo may contain social media buttons; they can be recognized by the logos of the social media platforms (hereinafter "platforms") (Facebook: blue "f", Google Plus: red "g +", Pinterest: red "p", Twitter: blue bird silhouette) , These are links to the respective platforms based in the US. A click on such a link calls the website of the respective platform, whereby the IP address of the calling terminal as well as the address of the page from which the link is referred ("Referrer") are transmitted to the called platform in the USA. However, we do not collect or process data in connection with the social media buttons.
12. You have the following rights with respect to the personal information we process about you: a) You have the right to ask us for confirmation of the processing of personal data concerning you. If this is the case, we will inform you about the personal data stored about you and the further information in accordance with Article 15 paragraph 1 u. 2 DSGVO with. b) You have the right to have your incorrect personal data corrected without delay. Taking into account the purposes of processing, you also have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary statement. c) You can demand the immediate deletion of your personal data concerning you under the conditions of Article 17 paragraph 1 GDPR, as far as their processing is not required according to Article 17 paragraph 3 GDPR. d) You may demand that we restrict the processing of your data if one of the requirements of Article 18 (1) of the GDPR exists. In particular, you can request the restriction instead of a deletion. e) We will disclose any rectification or deletion of your personal data and a restriction of processing to all recipients to whom we have disclosed your personal data, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. We will also inform you about these recipients if you request it. f) You have the right to receive the personal information you provide to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, and we may require that we transfer that information to another person without hindrance, as far as technically possible. g) If a data processing is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the data processing that took place until your revocation.
13. Right of objection: For reasons that arise from your particular situation, you may at any time object to the processing of personal data concerning you; this right of objection exists with regard to the processing of data which, on the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR, serves the legitimate interests of us or a third party, unless your interests or fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms, which require the protection of personal data, prevail. If you exercise your right to object, we will no longer process the data in question unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of you, or that the processing of the assertion, exercise or Defense of legal claims serves.
14. IN THE EVENT THAT WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING (eg NEWSLETTER), YOU MAY AT ANY TIME SUBMIT CONTRACT AGAINST THE PROCESSING OF THE PERSONAL DATA CONCERNED FOR THE PURPOSES OF SUCH ADVERTISING, WITH THE RESULT THAT WE WILL NOT PROCESS YOUR DATA FOR SUCH PURPOSES BECOME.
15. If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you can lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement. This does not exclude other administrative or judicial remedies.